Alleged axe murderer faces an Australian court
Monday, July 7, 2008
Prosecutor Chris Murnane requested that future dates be set at Orange Local Court, but Magistrate Anthony Murray denied the request, stating that the case would stay at Wagga Wagga before moving to Cowra Local Court at a future date.
The court case has been adjourned until August 25 to give time for the prosecution to finalise its brief of evidence. On that date, the accused is due to reappear in Wagga Wagga Local Court via video-link. He has been charged with three counts of murder and one count of attempted murder.
- "Australian murder victims killed in different ways" — Wikinews, July 3, 2008
- "Man to face court after axe attack in Australia" — Wikinews, July 1, 2008
- "Three murdered, one injured in axe attack in Australia" — Wikinews, June 30, 2008
- "Axe-murder accused appears in court" — , July 7, 2008
- Lauren Wilson. "Axe murder accused faces court" — , July 7, 2008
- "Alleged triple murderer appears in court" — , July 7, 2008