Category:2010 Haitian cholera outbreak
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Pages pertaining to or relating to the cholera outbreak in Haiti that began in October 2010. to see the latest articles.
- 2 July 2013: Cholera spreads to Port-au-Prince, five cases reported
- 14 November 2010: Over 900 people dead, 14,000 infected in Haitian cholera outbreak
- 28 October 2010: 'Explosive' Haitian cholera outbreak kills 292, neighboring countries prepare
- 26 October 2010: Over 250 dead in Haiti cholera outbreak, thousands infected
- 23 October 2010: Nearly 200 dead in Haitian cholera outbreak
Pages in category "2010 Haitian cholera outbreak"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.