From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
to see the latest articles.
- 26 February 2009: Al-Shabaab and AU peacekeepers clash in Somalia
- 24 February 2009: AU peacekeepers killed in Somalia, Islamists vow more attacks
- 3 February 2008: At least 30 killed by earthquakes in Rwanda and Congo
- 23 February 2007: UN Security Council approves African Union peace keepers for Somalia
- 19 August 2005: Former rebel becomes President of Burundi
- 13 August 2005: Activists remember Burundi's Gatumba massacre
- 5 August 2005: UN reports 'grim picture' of human rights in Burundi
- 1 August 2005: Burundian Hutu extremists have killed 300 civilians in the last two months
- 28 July 2005: Burundi radio station ban lifted as media council chair resigns
- 16 July 2005: Aid group 'denied access' to Rwandan refugee camp in Burundi
You can also browse through all articles for this country alphabetically.
Pages in category "Burundi"
The following 17 pages are in this category, out of 17 total.