Welcome to the Wikinews Free/Libre/Open-Source Software section. For more information about writing and editing see the Newsroom. for latest articles.
- 8 July 2009: Google announces new operating system
- 4 February 2009: Stanford physicists print smallest-ever letters 'SU' at subatomic level of 1.5 nanometres tall
- 19 December 2008: RNA journal submits articles to Wikipedia
- 5 November 2008: GNU project releases new version of license to allow Wikimedia projects to switch to Creative Commons license
- 14 October 2008: OpenOffice.org 3.0 released by Sun Microsystems
- 23 September 2008: First Google Android phone unveiled, will be available soon
- 2 September 2008: Intel acquires mobile Linux developer, OpenedHand
This category has the following 3 subcategories, out of 3 total.
Pages in category "FLOSS"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.