From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
File photo of Tony Abbott in 2010.
This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Australian federal election, 2010 (6 articles)
Pages in category "Tony Abbott"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Abbott calls for independent boards to govern Australian hospitals
- Abbott open to possible Australian assistance in Iraq
- AirAsia jet vanishes over Indonesia, 162 missing
- Anti-budget protest descends on Brisbane Australia
- At Australian gymnastic team announcement, media turns out for Tony Abbott
- Australia and Afghanistan to be represented at NATO summit
- Australia announces levy bill to offset cost of Queensland floods
- Australia, Malaysia closing in on refugee agreement
- Australian Capital Territory legalises same-sex marriage
- Australian Defence Minister resigns
- Australian election debate debacle
- Australian election debate moved to avoid clash with cookery show
- Australian federal election 2010: Parliament hung
- Australian federal election announced for August 21
- Australian government prepares legislation to restrict travel of Australian fighters overseas
- Australian Government proposes amendments to Racial Discrimination Act
- Australian government to introduce electronic Medicare rebates
- Australian Health minister makes inappropriate comments about Brogden suicide attempt
- Australian House of Representatives grows heated over industrial relations legislation
- Australian House of Representatives has "no rules": Gillard
- Australian Members of Parliament removed from chamber again in rowdy session of Question Time
- Australian MPs exchange fighting words over healthcare rebate
- Australian parliament to apologise to Stolen Generations
- Australian PM subject to scrutiny over Carer and Senior's payments
- Australian Prime Minister announces results of reshuffle
- Australian Prime Minister-elect Tony Abbott announces first ministerial appointments
- Australians may choose to change head of state beyond Queen Elizabeth II: Howard
- Repeal of ministerial control of RU486 bill passes Australian House of Representatives
- Repeal of ministerial control of RU486 bill passes Australian Senate
- RU486 Abortion pill hearings begin in Australia
- RU486 debate complicates with amendments posed in Australian House of Representatives
- RU486 debate enters Australian Senate