Comments:'Pregnancy pact' grabs international attention for small Massachusetts town
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
- Yes, but for how long? As much as anything this seems like a fashion statement, or fad. Such things list a few months to a year. The rearing of a child is a commitment that lasts at least 16 years. --Brian McNeil / talk 16:56, 22 June 2008 (UTC)
- And what about the people over in Beverly Farms and their Horribles parade with a giant squirting penis and people pretending to be pregnant? 126.96.36.199 22:24, 8 July 2008 (UTC)
- This is why the IQ of the nation gets lower and lower... dumb people are more likely to reproduce... it's funny how the parents apparently play no role in the moral upbringing of their children. "It's because of the movie Juno!" No it's not. It's because they were raised by incompetent parents... --188.8.131.52 08:16, 9 July 2008 (UTC)
Heres some foood for thought... How Can You raise A child when your still a child yourself?????