Comments:Death toll from cyclone in Myanmar continues to rise
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
I heard the Government did not warn them.--126.96.36.199 17:44, 6 May 2008 (UTC)
- Here is something from an obscene racist bigot that may clarify things.
- "Now, you can contrast this with the poor people in New Orleans, who did hear the warnings before Hurricane Katrina. At least they had the freedom to choose to stay or to leave, which helps illustrate the fact that we have the richest poor people in the world. They had every warning available to them, they all had televisions, most of them had cars, or they had ways of getting out. They had the freedom to choose whether to leave or stay. That was not the case in Burma." QUINTIX - (talk) 00:04, 7 May 2008 (UTC)
It's so sad. They'll be in my prayer's tonight. --188.8.131.52 20:32, 7 May 2008 (UTC)