Back to article
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
The Iranian government is simply looking for an excuse to declare war on the US. To suggest that al-Qaeda, a group which openly hates the US, was working with them is simply ridiculous. This President is insane.--Sampi (talk) 06:22, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- What became al-Qaeda from the mujahadeen in Afghanistan was, at one point, armed, financed, and supported by the U.S. --Brian McNeil / talk 06:29, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- So losely they are correct that the US did arm al-Qaeda once upon a time. They're just taking that fact and twisting it around to support a lie as all good dictatorship's do. Except for the fact that they're a democracy which is a bit depressing. --126.96.36.199 (talk) 02:31, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
They always blame the US and Israel for everything. If the US bombed them, the few remaining would know. Israel is a little more into the subterfuge. It's not necessary for either. The oppressed population are fully capable themselves.