Comments:Iraq plans 'Baghdad Eye' to draw in tourists
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
- Even a legally blind terrorist would be able to hit it with mortar. --+Deprifry+ 19:18, 28 August 2008 (UTC)
- So true about america - its a country run by fanatic christians. When america is no longer a superpower I relish the fact that the whole world with clink their glasses and say "thank god, the fools have fallen". 18.104.22.168 21:27, 12 September 2008 (UTC)
Bird's eye view of bombers!!
Yea right, as if some terrorist is going to be able to resist a ferris wheel full of tourists! PerryO22.214.171.124 02:09, 9 December 2008 (UTC)