Comments:Mitt Romney and Hillary Clinton win Nevada Caucuses
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Why is Ron Paul so often referred to as a long-shot candidate? He consistently wins certain kinds of polls and does worse in other kinds of polls. I don't think it's easy to say that any Republican candidate is a long shot at this point. Barnaclese 00:32, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
- Seriously, he should just change his name to "Long-Shot Paul" since almost all articles feel it necessary to include it anyway. Giuliani was the apparent frontrunner last fall, but Paul has gotten more votes than him in most of the primaries so far. McCain was a long-shot at that point. Huckabee was a long-shot until he started surging.
- I don't know whether Paul would win, but I think he'd be doing a lot better if people started understanding that he is a real candidate instead of just buying the infinitely-repeated "long-shot" characterization. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 126.96.36.199 (talk) 17:01, 21 January 2008 (UTC)
- you are a wing nut if u think ron paul is anything but a looooooooooooongggggggggggg shot. maybe a 5 way bus crash between all of the republican candidates. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 188.8.131.52 (talk) 17:17, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
a pic of romney are you missing something? --184.108.40.206 01:22, 20 January 2008 (UTC)
how far behind has Obama fallen? Its a real shame after a strong start as a non-american, it seamed you guys were going the right way with a president that took advice. Instead youve gone with a reactionary anti-gamer!