Comments:Nigerian man charged with trying to blow up airliner
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
- I agree. Clearly everyone needs to strip naked while their undies are examined for bombs. C'mon, Benny, face it: There will always be a way round whatever measure is presented if you are resourceful enough. Blood Red Sandman (Talk) (Contribs) 12:22, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
The global war....
Most hilarious act of terrorism ever
It's all fun and games if the perpetrator only succedes in carbonizing his crotch. When the passengers "smelled smoke" I'm sure they ill suspected this darwinian fitness abolishing act of genital self-barbecue. I would not have been able to keep a straight face during the presentation of the charges. 184.108.40.206 (talk) 07:15, 28 December 2009 (UTC)
- Obviously the smell wasn't bacon; it was sweetmeats. --Brian McNeil / talk 12:14, 28 December 2009 (UTC)