Back to article
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
This seems like a case of pretty white girl syndrome. Spacehusky - (talk) 21:11, 7 March 2008 (UTC)
- Call me insensitive or racist or whatever, but seeing her picture actually made me care for her less. There's only so many of these stories one can take before complete apathy takes over. Such is the power of the media... ~Planoneck~ 22:57, 7 March 2008 (UTC)
- Judge how the media how you want, but she was the student body president at a student body of 17,628 undergraduates and 10,508 postgraduates, a school founded in the 1700s and NCAA Division I team. She was more than just a random student. -- Zanimum - (talk) 15:32, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
- I have to agree, I think some of you need more sympathy for a person who has died --220.127.116.11 18:54, 8 March 2008 (UTC)
- I agree. The point is that she was gunned down, not that she just happened to be a pretty white girl. TheCustomOfLife - (talk) 03:35, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
From the pictures on line, Eve seems like a fun loving young woman who had a very bright future that was cut so short by senseless violence. My husband and I are both in law enforcement and I can not tell you the strength it gives me to go out and do my job even better. People who hurt innocent victims such as Eve need severe punishment(with no breaks.) To the family of Eve, I can't imagine your pain and we are so very sorry for your loss. May the good Lord comfort you and hold you close at this tragic time. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
-A little comfort to you all from two cops in Ohio. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 18.104.22.168 (talk) 18:19, 9 March 2008 (UTC)
what a beautiful bright girl 
This is such tragic sad news. What is wrong with people??? I hope they give those guys the death penalty. —Preceding unsigned comment added by 22.214.171.124 (talk) 22:07, 12 March 2008 (UTC)