Intel responds to AMD antitrust suit
Friday, September 2, 2005
Intel has filed its response to AMD's antitrust lawsuit of June 27, 2005, saying AMD's claims are "factually incorrect and contradictory". The 63-page response, filed in federal district court in Delaware, is 15 pages longer than the original lawsuit. The strongly worded reply from Intel prompted many industry watchers to comment that the legal battle could take years to settle. According to Intel, "the evidence will show that every failure and setback for which A.M.D. today seeks to blame Intel is actually a direct result of A.M.D.'s own actions or inactions."
- "AMD files antitrust lawsuit against Intel in US federal district court" — Wikinews, June 29, 2005
- "Intel's offices across the EU raided" — Wikinews, July 12, 2005
- "Intel Replies to AMD Antitrust Lawsuits" — , September 02, 2005
- "Intel: AMD's antitrust claims are false" — , September 02, 2005
- Daniel Sorid and Eric Auchard. "Intel files response to AMD antitrust charges" — , September 02, 2005
- Alun Williams. "Intel and AMD fight escalates" — , September 02, 2005
- Dean Takahashi. "Intel blasts AMD: You goofed, so don't go and blame it on us" — , September 02, 2005
- Terril Yue Jones. "Intel to AMD: It's Your Own Fault You're an Also-Ran" — , September 02, 2005
- Laurie J. Flynn. "Intel Sharply Rebuts A.M.D.'s Antitrust Suit" — , September 02, 2005
|The text of this article has been released into the public domain. In the event that this is not legally possible, this article may be used for any purpose, without any condition, unless such conditions are required by law. This applies worldwide. Copyright terms on images, however, may vary, so please check individual image pages prior to duplication.
Please note that this only applies to Wikinews content created prior to September 25, 2005. All content created after that date is released under a Creative Commons license which is mentioned at the bottom of each article. This is currently the Creative Commons Attribution 2.5 License.