From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
- 6 February 2013: German education minister stripped of PhD for plagiarism
- 4 January 2013: Pakistani schoolgirl Malala Yousafzai discharged from hospital
- 14 December 2012: Dozens dead in Connecticut school shooting
- 6 December 2012: Sandra Fluke gives keynote speech at Nebraska women's health event
- 30 November 2012: Sandra Fluke nominated by Time magazine for Person of the Year
- 3 November 2012: Report says UK teachers 'boosted GCSE marks'
- 7 September 2012: Sandra Fluke featured speaker at Democratic National Convention
- 22 June 2012: UK education secretary Michael Gove to drop GCSEs in favour of new O-level-style exams