Talk:British police shoot man in anti-terrorism raid
The title of this article is incorrect and misleading. To my knoledge there have been no explosives found at the site. It is also important to note that the police did not evacuate surrounding residents in accordance with explosives protocols. Therefore the police did not believe there to be explosives on site. A more suitable title could be "British police shoot 'terror suspect'"
- I agree, though i;m not really sure how to change the title Pluke 08:55, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- Agreed. Bombs are never mentioned anywhere. I'm new to wiki news though, so I'm reluctant to change. Crosbiesmith 09:00, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- moved, these is a little rename button at the top of the page, i must be going blind:)Pluke 09:33, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- In case of articles like this its good to use the tag
Article may change rapidly. Cite all sources used. Please consider to help co-ordinate work.
as imho it fit or at least earlier fitted this category international 12:11, 3 June 2006 (UTC)
- agreed, there are still lots of details filtering out, still the main article on BBC, added categoryPluke 12:22, 3 June 2006 (UTC)