Talk:Carter's CIA chief labels Dick Cheney "vice president for torture"
I'm not going to tag this, but that is quite likely. The article needs quite a bit of work to bring it up to a high standard. There's an interesting story here, but it needs a couple of Wikinewsies who've seen the interview clubbing it into shape. Sorry, but I don't get ITN here in Belgium. Brian McNeil / talk 20:12, 19 November 2005 (UTC)
- I see International is still working on this, my apologies if my comment was premature. Brian McNeil / talk 20:24, 19 November 2005 (UTC)
- He was on CNN several times last night saying the same thing (Anderson Cooper show for 1)...should be transcripts available online. Neutralizer 20:36, 19 November 2005 (UTC)
I havent seen the interview and I dont know if I can make this article any good for now, leaving it some time and check it later if some Wikinewsies can fix it better. Mayby its to confrontative and pow...International 20:48, 19 November 2005 (UTC)
- Having re-read the CNN story on this I've copyedited the Interview section. I don't know about the rest though. The contents and sub-headings probably need to go, at the moment the article isn't really long enough to justify their use. Brian McNeil / talk 12:23, 20 November 2005 (UTC)
I found a picture thats maybe is ok to use:
"Digital files are available for reprints, or for publication use. (not for re-sale without permission)" Does this mean its ok for Wikinews to use? I don't know how to handle pictures in Wikinews (going to find out but it may take some time...)
- How about this public domain foto? :) Uploading to the commons now. --Deprifry|+T+ 15:37, 20 November 2005 (UTC)
- Perfect Deprifry! International 15:46, 20 November 2005 (UTC)
I think it look good now. Anyone like to publish or is there need for more work? International 15:53, 20 November 2005 (UTC)
Say what you will about Carter being silly, he and most of his people had integrity.
- Done ♪Tempo di Valse ♪ 20:48, 14 March 2009 (UTC)