Talk:Coldest month of March in Stockholm since 1942
Theres nothing to rice about.This isnt news
- Maybe not, it was mostly meant as a postcard to the Canadian who wrote Warmest Canadian winter on record today. :)
- / Mats Halldin 19:05, 14 March 2006 (UTC)
i think the canadian Winter isn't there for global warming,its the seals(poor things).
"This article is a translation from the corresponding Swedish article."
If this is correct, doesn't it imply a clear copyright violation?
—126.96.36.199 23:08, 19 March 2006 (UTC)
Oh! "corresponding Swedish article" means from Swedish Wikinews. In that case, it's OK.
—67-21-48-122 15:44, 23 March 2006 (UTC)
- Answer to feedback on my Swedish talk page
- Hi! And thank you for spending some time reading and editing this article. However, it's not "Original reporting" really (except that I live in Stockholm and is still experiencing the winter discribed in the article). Swedish paper have been writing about it for several weeks by now.
- I hope to do some more translation of Swedish News and I hope they will be more hot than this one. Translating to the English Wikinews is not my top priority at this time, however. I'm almost the only Swedish Wikinews contributor and we still need a community.
- Also, feel free to change the headline. "Active-voice, present-tense verb" in English is not my field, really. :)
- / Mats Halldin 17:28, 23 March 2006 (UTC)