Talk:Many dead in Egyptian resort blasts
MSNBC broadcast report: 25 killed, more than 100 wounded, 4 car bombs explode around 1:00am their local time. -Edbrown05 23:34, 22 July 2005 (UTC)
MSNBC now saying as many as 45 dead, no claims of responsibility for the attacks-Edbrown05 03:33, 23 July 2005 (UTC)
George Bush Sr. has 12 prime military aged grand children(7 men and 5 women). None of them are fighting for freedom; they are all lounging in Maine and Palm Beach. The link above shows how Bush Team #1 engineered WW III by giving Saddam the "green light" for attacking Kuwait; If you do not feel like reading the entire transcript, you can scroll to the section in red where the U.S. Ambassador,upon instructions from President Bush Sr., assures Saddam that the U.S. will not intervene in the Iraq/Kuwait conflict.
"We have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border disagreement with Kuwait. we express no opinion on this issue and the issue is not associated with America."
Then, like a good papa hyena, Bush Sr. left some of his catch for his cub to finish eating. As Paul Harvey always said.."now, that's the rest of the story." Paulrevere2005 22:51, 23 July 2005 (UTC)
According to CNN, the Egyptian Police confirmed four bomb explosions. There are Europeans among them.
From the "More information" section 
This link was added:
- The Wikinews article doesn't say that the terrorist attacks in Egypt were predicted. Www.wikinerds.org 22:57, 23 July 2005 (UTC)
- It's a server problem we face lately and it should be fixed now. Www.wikinerds.org 23:05, 23 July 2005 (UTC)
Main site claims 88 dead with link to the article which has the older data of 83 deaths
- I saw that. I don't see a source for the 88 figure, so I'm changing it back to 83. Dan100 (Talk) 23:24, 23 July 2005 (UTC)
Please to add [[it:Autobombe a Sharm el Sheikh 2005]]. --Trek00 11:05, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
- Done. --Deprifry|+T+ 11:16, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
- Sorry, but two other links are bad: [[fr:Série d'attentats dans la station balnéaire égyptienne de Charm el-Cheikh]] [[pl:Kilkadziesiąt osób zabitych w zamachach terrorystycznych w Egipcie]]. --Trek00 11:19, 4 February 2006 (UTC)