User:126.96.36.199/Thats not the worse thing i've ever said or done to a woman
My name is Thomas A McCann, Father of Thomas A McCann, who is un-justly incarcerated by the state, as described in your story on 6 Oct 2011. There are a lot of
Facts that were left out.
1. At first Tommy was called an uninvited guest as in an article that was even in the appeared in the Metro last year, which was a lie by the defendants. Face book pages were
Produced in court that Mr. Feener invited tommy and his sister and the invitation was accepted.
2. The only tire iron or pipe as it was also called in court, was the one purchased by Melissa brooks (da)
3. Ashley (the defendants sister) was invited into the house by mr. feener to help him with a computer problem.
4. While helping donny (mr. feener) with his computer, Ashley noticed donny taking a straw and he proceeded to snort a line of white powder on a table, she began to
Tell donny “he will screw up his brain” while a jack celeb and adam brooks snorted up a few of the many lines.
5 After snorting his lines celeb got enraged with Ashley and began to verbally abuse her with statements “that were too horrible to mention in court.”
6 Ashley began to cry and leave the room and leave the house and celeb followed and grabbed her by the hair, pulling out a chunk by the roots, leaving a bald spot
That will never grow back.
7 Tommy and two companions were in the car waiting for Ashley to finish helping donny with his computer when she burst from the house crying and screaming in pain.
8 Tommy got out of the car to find out what was wrong with his sister, while she cried in pain and agony on the front lawn of the residence, while jack celeb followed her
Out the front door and went to the back of his suv, parked in the driveway, laughing and taunting Ashley as Tommy was trying to find out what happened.
9 Ashley, in a fit of rage in excruciating pain and anguish ran to celeb and hit him with her pocketbook, and celeb punched her.
10 Tommy immediately went over to celeb and they started to wrestle, tommy broke free, celeb punched him in the face and he punched back, and celeb fell like “a ton of bricks, not even
Putting his hands out to cushion his fall, due to his drug and alcohol induced stupor, hitting his head on the street and causing his injuries.
11 Melissa Brooks, during grand jury proceedings, threatened Tommy’s witnesses with prosecution and jail time, if they did not say they did not remember what happened that night,
The first judge had to recluse herself from the case after hearing the testimony.
These are all facts that were brought out in court by witnesses that were not impaired by drugs or alcohol at the time of the incident, not the testimony of people that were doing lines
Of white powder, drinking beer, playing “games” which involved doing shots of booze, while constantly smoking joints and pipes of marijuana over a period of 2 days. According to an independent witness “there are parties over that house all the time.”
Now we come to WHO IS THE VICTIM?
- Is the victim the man the man who in his own drug and alcohol induced stupor fell down and hit his head on the street causing his own injury. Regarding Brain surgery, it cannot be
Performed without cutting the durum (skin-like substance covering the brain), he had superficial surgery on the bone around his eye socket and cosmetic-elective surgery to
Eliminate scaring he caused by his drunken-drug induced stupor.
- Is the victim the young college woman that went to help a friend with his computer and ended up being verbally, mentally, and physically victimized by a man that (by his own witnesses)
“THAT IS NOT THE WORSE THING I HAVE EVER SAID OR DONE TO A WOMAN. She was also abused by the court system and prosecutor. She was thirdly abused by being an innocent victim
And being named in a newspaper article, now there are serious questions about finishing her last year of school
- Is the victim the man who saw a man assaulting his sister and with no regard to his personal safety, decided to intervene and save her. The man who, due to an aggressive and abusive prosecutor looking for another notch in her belt, is sitting in prison. The man due to tough economic times has had a hard time finding a decent job, and all he can talk about is starting
A life with the woman he loves and the baby he adores. Doesn’t he get a chance to have the American Dream or for him is it only a dream?
In my experience I have found there are three types of men and all three are represented in this incident:
- There are those men that will physically and or emotionally abuse women as with jack celeb “that’s not the worst thing I have ever said or done to a woman” What is the worse?
- There are those men that will sit idle by, let them do it, and it took an oath in court to tell anybody about it. Donny feener and adam.
- There is that, unfortunately rare, man that will with no regard to his own safety will step in to try to do what he can to stop a man from abusing a woman Thomas A McCann.
If your wife or daughter is out which type of man do you want to have around? Well I know one of them sitting in jail now! Woman are a little less safe because of it.
Please read this and think honestly about it.
Monday, January 2, 2012
Delete this line, and start typing your article in its place
- "[ ]" —
- "[ ]" —