From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
|This is a user sandbox intended for use by QUINTIX to make tests. This is not a news article. For a sandbox of your own, make a user subpage.|
- Evil Rich People "These pending tax increases are harmful to our economy. Nearly 75 percent of the taxpayers who benefit from the reduction in the top rate are small business owners. The looming tax increases are affecting today's economy by creating uncertainty, which causes small businesses to think twice about expanding or hiring new workers. These tax increases will harm economic growth by taking more money from small business owners and sending it to politicians in Washington."
-  Unemployment skyrocketed after 9/11 then headed down after the evil tax cuts, until democrats gained control of congress.
-  Maybe she is being sarcastic.
real sandbox for real tests
|Country||Reserves 1||Production 2||Reserve life 3|
|109 bbl||109 m3||106 bbl/d||103 m3/d||years|
|United Arab Emirates||107|
- Import "convert" template into subpage and substitute
- Experiment with creating summaries of parts of above table
- Place summary to the right of text
- Create better estimate of reserve life not based on linear/constant production (reserves/annual production)