Hi, Wikinews writes things from a neutral neutral point of view. Thus, we don't take opinions on issues. I suggest you read our neutral point of view guideline linked above and then rewrite this article. Thanks. JoshuaZ (talk) 18:35, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
Ok Thanks. I though I was quite balanced. The strongish points were only based on the clear text of the will. But I have tried to soften it all the same. BalansR (talk) 19:06, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
BalansR, welcome to Wikinews! I hope you like the place and decide to stay. Here are a few good links for newcomers:
Our key policies - if you read anything, read these!
- Wikinews:Neutral point of view - tell every side to a story in a fair and balanced way
- Wikinews:Cite sources - everything in a Wikinews article must be sourced
Here are some pointers to help you get to know Wikinews:
- Wikinews:Introduction - overview of the site
- Wikinews:Writing an article - how to write and publish a complete article
- Wikinews:Content guide - what's suitable for Wikinews
- Wikinews:Style guide - how articles should look before publishing
- Wikinews:Reviewing articles - how articles pass through editorial review
- Wikinews:Contents - the contents page.
There are always things to do on Wikinews:
- Existing articles need expanding and checking for spelling and mistakes
- The front page lead articles often need updating
- Developing stories need finishing and publishing
- Discussions need your input
- Audio Wikinews could always use more contributors
- And of course, stories need writing!
By the way, you can sign your name on Talk pages using four tildes (~~~~), which produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, you can ask them at the water cooler or to anyone on the Welcommittee, or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! --PatrickFlaherty (talk) 15:08, 9 October 2008 (UTC)