User talk:Brian/Archive 6
|I’m away for awhile, school.|
|This is the talk page for talking to, with or about me, Brian (NZ)
Please sign your comments using four tildes (~~~~). Place comments that start a new topic at the bottom of the page and give them ==A Descriptive Header==. The easiest way to do this is by clicking the [add comment] on the navigation bar above. Remember, this is my talk page and as such I reserve the right to archive, edit and remove posts as I see fit. I will reply on your talk page unless you ask me to reply here.
NOTE: It is my policy not to delete or remove dialog from this page. Everything will be saved and archived. However, if you are anonymous and post on this page anything I consider vandalism or foolishness it may be deleted.
- My user number is 5579. You can email me also if you need to magnaboy-at-westnet.com.au
Brian New Zealand vs. Amgine
Is it fair to lock a page after a disputed edit. The best way to solve this is to revert that edit and then lock the page. Please change WN:NPOV back to its version before the nonconcensus change was done. International 23:42, 29 March 2006 (UTC)
Thanks and it's back
Thanks for your comments about my article :-) Just to let you know, it's back now! Possibly some of the article may need to be changed accordingly but I don't have time to do this so you're welcome to improve it. I did remove the bit speculating about what happens if they don't fix it since clearly it's irrelevant. Probably most of the rest can remain since it's historic but the wording perhaps needs to be adjusted. Nil Einne 20:30, 30 March 2006 (UTC)
- Okay scratch that. It was definitely back for a while but seems to have disappeared again maybe it's still being realigned. In any case, I guess we can rule out the possibility it'll be gone for good. Nil Einne 20:32, 30 March 2006 (UTC)
- Oooops hehehe, it is still back, kind of. It looks like I was right, it must be still under realignment as some of the channels are working, some are not and the signal quality is rather poor. Nil Einne 20:35, 30 March 2006 (UTC)
Regarding my RfA
pfff, you block yourself !!!! ;)
i blocked the kid one day Jacques Divol 09:04, 14 April 2006 (UTC)
Consensus about what?
Do editors here read the story before tags or just headline? Re; http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Talk:
What is the issue? Miscelanos seems to think the article is about struggle in cockpit "The 9/11 Commission Report, which came out a long time ago, contains all the information about the struggle in the cockpit." but article is about how there was NOT a struggle in the cockpit. What is the issue you see? Yrtsihpos 13:46, 15 April 2006 (UTC)
Might come back in a one day. Can some on please make sure that Wikinews:Story preparation/ANZAC Day, 2006 is published on April 25th. Thanks.
I enjoyed editing when I did. Ever since Userboxes, this site has gone down hill.
I wish the site my best.
- BTW: There is an IOTM, next week: 28th, @ 1900, someone better run /organise that. Info on meta. Brian | (Talk) | New Zealand Portal 04:21, 20 April 2006 (UTC)
- I'm very sorry to see you go. Hopefully you'll come back soon. Bawolff ☺☻ 06:20, 20 April 2006 (UTC)
Brian...please do not go...If you go I go...simple as that...please stay. Jason Safoutin 10:19, 20 April 2006 (UTC)
I seriously hope that you will reconsider your decision. This whole project can only succeed with active, passionate editors like yourself. Don't let a little wheel warring get you down. I would much prefer it if you instead rested your adminship duties for a few weeks, and focused on editing. Is it possible to forgive and forget?--Eloquence 21:58, 20 April 2006 (UTC)