Tequendamia, welcome to Wikinews! Thank you for your contributions; I hope you like the place and decide to stay! If you haven't done so already, you may want to create an account.
Our key policies - if you read anything, read these!
- Wikinews:Neutral point of view - tell every side to a story in a fair and balanced way
- Wikinews:Cite sources - everything in a Wikinews article must be sourced
Here a few pointers to help you get to know Wikinews:
- Wikinews:Introduction - overview of the site
- Wikinews:Writing an article - how to write and publish a complete article
- Wikinews:Content guide - what's suitable for Wikinews
- Wikinews:Contents - the contents page.
- Wikinews:Newsroom - The comunity portal
There are always things to do on Wikinews:
- Existing articles need expanding and checking for spelling and mistakes
- The front page lead articles often need updating
- Developing stories need finishing and publishing
- Discussions need your input
- And of course, stories need writing!
By the way, you can sign your name on Talk pages using four tildes (~~~~), which produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, you can ask them at the water cooler or to anyone on the Welcommittee, or ask me on my Talk page. Again, welcome! --Deprifry|+T+ 10:54, 23 December 2005 (UTC)
Wikinews Needs You!
Congrats on the enlightening Bolivia story. We need more gutsy reporters. Please give the project all the time you can spare. Best wishes, Neutralizer 21:14, 30 December 2005 (UTC)
(i'm not a nut) okay i am, but it would be nice to have the PITA -->[Pain in the ass] sources formatted.
- "[ ]" — December , 2005
And I can hardly believe I'm troubling myself with this trivial stuff with you, because otherwise I have nothing but the highest respect. -Edbrown05 07:08, 31 December 2005 (UTC)
Planes sale headline rename
Who in Venezuela says the United States wants to control the drug trade? -Edbrown05 06:23, 15 January 2006 (UTC)
- What about the BBC article linked on the talk page? It says the sale will go through. -Edbrown05 06:41, 15 January 2006 (UTC)
- Thanks for pursuing that :) Edbrown05 07:00, 15 January 2006 (UTC)
Please respect the 3rr
You have multiply reverted several editors on Venezuela issues response after attempt to buy Spanish planes fails. Please respect the three revert rule policy which is in force on Wikinews. - Amgine | talk en.WN 20:03, 15 January 2006 (UTC)
Please respect others
Wikinews does not "censor" the news. We only allow facts and no speculating. Quotes are fine, as long as they are attributed. Please review the style guide for more info. --MrMiscellanious (talk) – 22:27, 15 January 2006 (UTC)
Wikinews needs you !
Hi, we desperately need a few more gutsy reporters; please give us as much time as you can spare. Don't change a thing; you're doing just great. Neutralizer 22:38, 15 January 2006 (UTC)
You ought not publish articles that are in "development" without fixing what is wrong with them first. --SVTCobra 02:32, 15 November 2006 (UTC)