From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
- ASIO settle out of court, wrongful detention case
- At least thirty-three more dead in Ethiopia election clashes
- Sydney residents protest anti-terror laws
- 11 MPs ejected from Australian parliament
- UK work secretary David Blunkett resigns
- Anti-terror amendments to be rushed through Australian parliament because of new 'potential threats'
- Australian Treasury related agencies spend 17000 AUD on massages in 2004
- US state of Kansas in battle over "Intelligent Design" in education
- Gomery report on Sponsorship Program released