Welcome to the Wikinews World News Quiz, giving you a chance to test your knowledge on this week's news.
Last Updated: February 13, 2008
1. Which 2010 Olympic mascot does the Vancouver Sun say is not getting enough publicity?
2. On February 10, a fire broke out at the Namdaemun Gate. In which city is the historic landmark located?
3. In the hunt for kidney harvester Amit Kumar, police found his wife and two sons, who live in what country?
5. What European module did Space Shuttle Atlantis (mission STS-122) deliver to the International Space Station?
6. In Iraq, two children were killed after eating cake laced with what toxic element?
8. What US state recently banned use of the electric chair in executions?
9. A city in Israel is suing Google for an alleged inaccuracy in which of its products?