Welcome to the Wikinews World News Quiz, giving you a chance to test your knowledge on this week's news.
Last Updated: April 12, 2009
1. The president of Algeria was reelected this week in a landslide. What was his margin of victory?
2. A six-year-old child contracted bird flu this week, but in what country?
3. A heavy earthquake hit Italy. What was its magnitude?
4. The president of which country abrogated the country's constitution this week?
5. Which of the following did NOT happen this week?