Welcome to the Wikinews World News Quiz, giving you a chance to test your knowledge on this week's news.
Last Updated: February 13, 2011
1. When six people died as the result of an aircraft crash in Cork, Republic of Ireland, what were the weather conditions like at Cork Airport?
2. South Sudan's Cooperatives and Rural Development Minister, Jimmy Lemi Milla, was shot and killed in what type of building?
3. When Hosni Mubarak stepped down as Egyptian president, who did he give control of the country to?
4. In 1989, fluoride was added to drinking water in the city of Calgary in Canada in an attempt to reduce the risk of contracting what?
5. Kurt Busch won the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series 2011 Budweiser Shootout that was held at which venue?