Wikinews:Tsunami Help/Blogs and Testimonials
|Pages related to the tsunami relief effort|
Tsunami Help Project
Support & Relief:
This page lists links to blogs and online information resources contributing to the tsunami help effort: For AID and relief organisations, see - Tsunami Help/Aid Agencies, Donations & Volunteers
Dedicated blogs and resources 
- World Health Organization Situation Reports
- Center for International Disaster Information - a USAID-funded clearinghouse for disaster information
- Tsunami Help)- The South-East Asia Earthquake and Tsunami blog: News and information about resources, aid, donations and volunteer efforts.
- Indonesia HELP - Aid, support, donation information and updates for earthquake and tsunami victims in Indonesia (Aceh & North Sumatera
- Visitors and residents of PHUKET are posting messages on this board: http://www.p-h-u-k-e-t.com/forum/
- A website forum for details and photos of missing friends and relatives
- Tsunami Victims Website
- Googlenews search result
Journalist blogs 
Personal blogs 
- WorldChanging - Bringing the disaster into focus.
- Conversations with Dina - Tsunami Help Spokesperson and co-ordinator from Mumbai, India
- Kiruba Shankar - Covering from Chennai, India
- Suman Kumar
- Boing Boing: General blog with coverage of tsunami.
- Command Post
- Jeff Ooi in Malaysia: Thinking Allowed, Thinking Aloud.
- Sumankumar's yak pad
- Extra: Fred is in Jaffna, Sri Lanka.
- Howard Rheingold's SmartMobs
- The Moderate Voice
- From Japan
- Evelyn Rodriguez
- Caffeinated Carbon
- Weblog Venezolano - Spanish Coverage
- element115: News blog with tsunami coverage
Blog lists and other blogs 
- WorldChanging: Another World Is Here
- Blogdigger search for 'tsunami'
- Feedster 'tsunami'
- Feedster 'earthquake'
- Feedster 'destruction'
- Feedster 'tidal wave'
Please find testimonies/ feedback arranged in Alphabetical order.