- Title: Peaceful demonstration
- Date: 22nd May, 2007
- Location: London, UK
Sirs, we are a multi-faith spiritual organization. We promote divine love. Our message is for all religions. We follow His Lordship Ra Riaz Gohar Shahi. God Almighty has manifested his facial images on the moon, the Sun, the Mars, the sacred black stone in Mecca (Saudi Arabia), on sacred stone in Hindu Temple and at various other places, and objects. We face persecution in Pakistan by extremists and fanatics. Pakistan Government has become a party to these Islamists. We have been trapped in bogus cases of blasphemy. The minimum punishment for blasphemy is life imprisonment. Our 70 members migrated to India from Pakistan. They protested against Pakistan in New Delhi India. They wanted to apply for Asylum, but Indian Police arrested them for burning their Pakistani passports. India is now considering handing them over to Pakistan. Please note; if they return to Pakistan, their death is inevitable. India neglects the health factor of our members. More than a dozen of our members suffer from diabetes. At least 5 of the women are pregnant in advance stages. No medication is being provided to our members, their health is deteriorating. The Jail management doesn’t behave well with our members. Our members are being discriminated. We would request your institution to help us highlight this issue in the international community. We are organizing a demonstration in front of India High Commission London on 22nd May 2007. We would be obliged if you could kindly give coverage to this event.
- Contact: SHANAZ GOHAR ragsm_yt_34 AT yahoo.co.uk
Coverage for above event
- Exams on this day. --Skenmy(t•c•w•i) 17:56, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
- Also have exams on this day. --MarkTalk 19:21, 18 May 2007 (UTC)
- Title: Southend Airshow 2007
- Date: 27th / 28th May 2007
- Description: The 22nd Southend Airshow, sponsored by Westcliff Casino. Two days of flying with a mile of ground entertainment including army exhibits, markets, ride, and catering.
- Contact: N/A
Coverage for above event
- Title: Heart of Sailing
- Date: June 30, 2007
- Description: My name is George Saidah, Founder of Heart of Sailing, an non profit organization, that introduces sailing to special needs children as form of education and recreational therapy. I would like to invite you to sail with us in Surf City, NJ, starting Saturday 30th of June, to check for yourself how sailing is so therapeutic and so much fun for the special need children and for the whole family. It is an experience that is so unique and so therapeutic in so many different areas, that you will be amazed by the children's reactions.
- Contact: George Saidah, Executive Director, Heart of Sailing
Phone: (812) 935-7245
Fax (866) 609-0807
gsaidah splat heartofsailing dot org
- Comments: A press release was attached to the ticket. I shall forward this document to any interested parties. --Skenmy(t•c•w•i) 20:00, 23 June 2007 (UTC)