|This is an archive of past discussions. Do not edit the contents of this page. If you wish to start a new discussion or revive an old one, please do so on the|
I'm using Internet Explorer 8 with the Vector skin on Wikinews. For some reason when I click on all the buttons while I am editing a page (i.e. Bold text, italic text, Wikipedia link, redirect etc.) they don't seem to work which is very irritating. Can I please get some help? Rayboy8 (my talk) (my contributions) 08:29, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
- Might be related to bugzilla:23570. If its a different issue, you could file another bug. As a temporary thing you can disable the enhanced toolbar in your preferences, or use ''2 apostrophees for italic, '''3 apos for bold'''. I'm assuming here you are talking about the enhanced toolbar, not the old edit bar? (I ask because i just tested the old edit bar on ie6 and noticed its broken, possibly related to the new jquery magic). Bawolff ☺☻ 13:29, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
Gaps on contribs pages
Anyone else seeing gaps in contribution pages? Mine has around a dozen edits missing from the last fifty when I look at it. There's a bullet there, but no corresponding entry. Blood Red Sandman (Talk) (Contribs) 21:34, 15 June 2010 (UTC)
- Please adjust the recent change to MediaWiki:Common.css to use span.mw-fr-reviewlink instead, to hide the [unreviewed] link but not hide whole lines in user contributions. Adrignola (talk) 22:15, 15 June 2010 (UTC)
- Done. (moved to being on special:recentchanges only; using span.mw-fr-reviewlink doesn't work as its for both [pending edits] and for [unreviewed]). I blame the flagged revs people for using the same class in two different contexts. Bawolff ☺☻ 22:51, 15 June 2010 (UTC)
FlaggedRevs update on June 14
Hi everyone! As part of the Pending Changes feature rollout on en.wikipedia.org on 2010-06-14, we'll need to update the implementation of FlaggedRevs plugin that is in use on this wiki. To be clear, we're not altering this wiki's configuration of FlaggedRevs, merely updating the code that is shared between this site's Flagged Revisions configuration and the new configuration that we're implementing on en.wikipedia.org. We don't anticipate any problems or any reduction in functionality, but as with any new software, there may be unanticipated bugs. If you discover any problems or have further concerns, please report them at the Pending Changes issue page. Thanks! -- RobLa (talk) 18:00, 10 June 2010 (UTC)
- So far
- On the rc [unreviewed page] was added after any page that was not reviewed. This is now being supressed via css.
- On the rc, the (review) link got changed to [pending edits]. I changed it back.
- some of the classes seem to be used in two different contexts, see below. Bawolff ☺☻ 22:59, 15 June 2010 (UTC)
- There was consensus to turn that off. Bots still have it. Policy pages are yet to be updated. See my proposal, which has a long-winded rant attached. Blood Red Sandman (Talk) (Contribs) 12:03, 20 June 2010 (UTC)