Wikinews Shorts: October 12, 2006
Thursday, October 12, 2006
Kenyan couple caught having sex in mosque 
A couple was caught copulating in a Kenya. They were discovered when a worshipper learned of "strange noises" coming out of a dark corner of the mosques. John King'ori, a senior magistrate said, "Having sex in a mosque is a most abominable thing to religion."during in Gilgil,
Two Czechs take Mr Universe and Miss World titles 
A Czech, Tomas Bures, today won the Mr Universe title, the same title which launched 's career. Additionally, a week ago, Czech teenager Tatana Kucharova was named Miss World.
US now qualifies its view that North Korean test was small 
After North Korean test was much larger than the American estimate, the U.S. intelligence community is now saying it's possible the tunnel in which the test took place could have "muffled" the seismic waves and thereby caused the US estimate to be wrong on the downside.'s report that the
- Ex French Prime Minister same day Barthez's one. announced retirement
- In danger in Euro 2008 qualifying after disastrous Saturday's loss against Cyprus in Nicosia, the Republic of Ireland team drew 1-1 against the Czech Republic at Landsdowne Road, Dublin.
- won his sixth straight tour event Sunday in Hertfordshore, England. The streak began in July with his victory at the British Open.
- "Sex in Mosque" — , October 10, 2006
- "Kenyan couple held for having sex in mosque" — , October 9, 2006
- "Couple jailed for sex in mosque" — , October 9, 2006
- "Kenyan couple jailed for having sex in mosque" — , October 9, 2006
- German Press Agency. "Kenyan couple caught having sex in mosque during Ramadan" — , October 9, 2006
- Ian Willoughby. "Prague bodybuilder first Czech to take Mr Universe title" — , October 11, 2006
- "Nervous Asia worries over 2nd test" — , October 11, 2006
- Gareth Cartman. "Bye Bye Edouard Balladur" — , October 7 2006
- Neil Custis. "Rep of Ireland 1 Czech Rep 1" — , October 12, 2006
- Mark Soltau. "Woods streaking into the record books again" — , October 2, 2006
|This page has been archived by an administrator, and sighted by a trusted user. It is no longer publicly editable.|