Wikinews interviews Australian sit skier Victoria Pendergast
Saturday, December 15, 2012
Wikinews I'm interviewing Victoria Pendergast who is an Australian female on the development team.
- Victoria Pendergast: Yer, that's right.
Wikinews How have you been doing here [Copper Mountain] so far?
- Victoria Pendergast: Yer, its been alright. Like some races not so good, other races I was pretty happy with the results. We've got to look forward to, so bit of a warm-up, but, trying to get results.
Wikinews Before this [skiing] the other sport you've done is ? You competed at that for the games or was that somebody else?
- Victoria Pendergast: No, that was me. I did it for the school, did and did swimming for a bit.
Wikinews Why would someone switch from athletics to be a crazy mono skier?
- Victoria Pendergast: It was a bit of a crazy sort of events kinda went here with my family and then one thing lead to another and like wanted to give sit skiing a go.
Wikinews Australia doesn't have many female sit skiers, are you shooting for Sochi?
- Victoria Pendergast: It would be nice to get it. It'd be a bit hard to get points to get into it but, you know, if I can get the points to get into Sochi, I've got some [...].
Wikinews Cool. Thank you very much.
- "Wikinews interviews Australian Paralympic skiers Jessica Gallagher and Eric Bickerton" — Wikinews, December 11, 2012
- "Wikinews interviews Australian blind Paralympic skier Melissa Perrine" — Wikinews, December 10, 2012
- "Wikinews interviews Australian Paralympic skier Andrew Bor" — Wikinews, December 11, 2012
- "Wikinews interviews Australian Paralympic skiers Toby Kane, Cameron Rahles Rahbula, and Mitchell Gourley" — Wikinews, December 14, 2012