Wikinews talk:Social networking
Please add 
Jumping on stupid new bandwagons 
Why the <bleep> was Google Buzz added to this?
- Umm, I dunno why. But who knows? --Mikemoral♪♫ 00:17, 14 April 2010 (UTC)
Well if you spamming is your attention why not add Google+ as well ;-)?
Wikinews facebook page 
- Is this Wikinews facebook page linked to this site, and should it be updating. ~~ Mrchris (talk) 13:26, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
- I cannot access Facebook at work due to the websense filtering. Any/all sites on FB are managed by Shaka. --Brian McNeil / talk 13:30, 6 June 2010 (UTC)
- It should be, but no one has any idea how to actually make facebook work. It is the anti-work. --ShakataGaNai ^_^ 20:02, 13 June 2010 (UTC)
Hello all, I have noticed that Wikinews on Facebook has not been updating and from the looks of it there are people who appreciate the updates. If the script is not working I would be happy to volunteer to manually update it. Regards, Bobby122 Contact Me (C) 01:33, 22 October 2010 (UTC)
- These are all, by and large, supposed to be near-fully-automated. A fair bit of development work is needed to resolve the whole 'push' social media thing, starting with a list of who can access what. There's been disputes in the past, including people given grief over abuse of access, pushing ZOMG! "<someone else's coverage>".
- I'm pretty despondent about toolserver reliability, and the skill levels of available coders. But, I've over 20 years in IT; I expect three nines, minimum.
- Offer noted, and appreciated. But, review past water cooler discussion; everyone runs away when doing things properly is suggested. --Brian McNeil / talk 22:14, 23 October 2010 (UTC)
New interwiki 
Remove Buzz 
Could someone update the twitter links
- [http://twitter.com/en_wikinews @en_wikinews] to [http://twitter.com/wikinews @wikinews]
- [http://twitter.com/en_wikinews/wikinewsies Wikinewsies] to [http://twitter.com/wikinews/wikinewsies Wikinewsies]
How do you run the twitter feed? Do you have scripts or is it uptated manually? We had a feed run automatically on de.wn, but the user, who operated it, is no longer active. --SonicR (talk) 10:28, 13 April 2013 (UTC)
- My understanding is it is automatically imported from the RSS feed for published articles. In this case, this feed. --LauraHale (talk) 10:36, 13 April 2013 (UTC)