(Redirected from Antonin Scalia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
File photo of Antonin Scalia, 2010.
Pages in category "Antonin Scalia"
The following 13 pages are in this category, out of 13 total.
- U.S. military tribunals in Guantanamo Bay lack Congressional authorization, violate U.S. law and Geneva Conventions
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Arthur Andersen conviction
- U.S. Supreme Court upholds health care mandate
- U.S. Supreme Court: Death penalty for juveniles is unconstitutional
- US Supreme Court considers appeal from foreign terrorist suspects
- US Supreme Court declares same-sex marriage legal
- US Supreme Court dismisses appeal on Obama's citizenship
- US Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia dies, aged 79
- US Supreme Court overturns death penalty for child rape
- US Supreme Court relaxes strict interpretation of self incrimination ruling
- US Supreme Court rules DC gun ban unconstitutional
- US Supreme Court rules video games are protected speech