Category:2016 UK EU referendum
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Pages in category "2016 UK EU referendum"
The following 19 pages are in this category, out of 19 total.
- Telegraph publishes letter from 300 business leaders who back UK leaving EU
- Theresa May calls for June general election
- Theresa May to become UK Prime Minister as opposition begins leadership election
- Theresa May's Brexit speech rules out single market membership
- Theresa May's Conservative Party wins UK election but loses majority, leaving Brexit plan in question
- Thousands march in anti-Brexit protest, London
- UK Labour MPs pass motion of no-confidence in leader Corbyn
- UK Parliament begins debate on Brexit deal
- UK Prime Minister Johnson suspends parliament for five weeks as Brexit deadline approaches
- UK Prime Minister Theresa May plans to trigger article 50 by end of March next year
- UK Supreme Court rules prorogation of parliament unlawful
- Unite union tell UK Labour to offer EU referendum