Jump to navigation Jump to search
This category has the following 4 subcategories, out of 4 total.
Pages in category "FLOSS"
The following 70 pages are in this category, out of 70 total.
- German tax authority migrating 12,000 desktops to SuSE Linux and KDE
- GNOME Project unveils latest version of Linux and Unix desktop
- GNU Hurd operating system: first user program run using L4 microkernel
- GNU project releases new version of license to allow Wikimedia projects to switch to Creative Commons license
- Google announces new operating system
- IBM Releases 500 patents to open source community
- In the land of the open source elves: Interview with "Battle for Wesnoth" creator David White
- Intel acquires mobile Linux developer, OpenedHand
- Interview with Ton Roosendaal about Elephants Dream and free content movies
- Interview: Drupal founder Dries Buytaert balances community and company interests
- Major cell phone companies working on Linux-based platform for phones
- Microsoft claims 235 patent breaches by open source software
- Microsoft disgruntled with partner Dell's interest in open source
- Microsoft Office 12 will support PDFs
- Microsoft patent to make ads disable computer
- Minnesota considers open-format state documents
- Movie industry looks toward BitTorrent as possible video distribution method
- Mozilla sets record for most software downloads in 24 hours
- Munich delays switch to Linux