Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Myanmar"
The following 67 pages are in this category, out of 67 total.
- Aid starts to reach Myanmar
- Anti-censorship developers targeting China's "Great Firewall"
- At least 10,000 reported dead after Burma cyclone
- At least 9 protesters killed, 11 wounded in Myanmar
- Aung San Suu Kyi claims a seat in the Parliamentary elections in Myanmar
- Aung San Suu Kyi leaves house arrest to meet with government official
- Aung San Suu Kyi release orders 'signed'
- Australia to detain Burmese boatpeople on Nauru
- Australian government declares support for Burmese protests
- Australian PM rules out economic sanctions against Myanmar
- Ignored warnings 'worsened' situation in Myanmar
- Indian Prime Minister Modi attends 5th BIMSTEC summit virtually
- International Criminal Court gives Myanmar till July 27 to respond on Rohingya case
- International Red Cross condemns Myanmar regime
- International team of scientists studies malaria drug resistance in Southeast Asia
- Magnitude 6.8 earthquake strikes northeastern Myanmar
- Michelle Obama, Hillary Clinton present 2012 International Women of Courage Awards
- Myanmar criticised for hampering aid; UN resumes relief efforts
- Myanmar dissident Suu Kyi to run for parliament in by-elections
- Myanmar Junta threatened with sanctions by UN body
- Myanmar prayer rally calls for release of democracy leader Suu Kyi
- Myanmar protesters beaten by police
- Myanmar to allow foreign aid says UN's Ban Ki Moon
- Myanmar's pro-democracy leader Suu Kyi to contest in by-election
- U.S. Navy forced to give up on Burma relief
- UK judge withholds report from Thai death penalty defendants
- UK opposition leader calls for Burma aid to be dispatched by air if access for aid workers does not improve
- UK PM pledges aid for Myanmar
- UN Secretary General releases new statement as UN aid starts to reach Myanmar
- United Nations passes Declaration on human cloning
- US suspects North Korea and Burma participating in 'covert military' activities