Category:World Health Organisation
Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Flag of the WHO
Pages in category "World Health Organisation"
The following 35 pages are in this category, out of 35 total.
- Scientists report two life-saving treatments for Ebola
- Second Turk dies from bird flu, more suspected to be infected
- Swine flu cases in Fiji reach 97
- Swine flu cases worldwide top 1,000
- Swine flu claims first UK victim
- Swine flu patients taken to Kenyan capital to fly home to UK Sunday
- Swine flu worldwide: update
- Swine flu, in-depth: worldwide report
- Swine flu: recent developments worldwide
- WHO declares Ebola outbreak an international emergency
- WHO declares global swine flu pandemic
- WHO director: Pandemic alert level will not be raised
- WHO investigates outbreak of unidentified illness in Democratic Republic of the Congo
- WHO releases report on drug resistant tuberculosis
- WHO starts simultaneous immunization campaigns in over 100 countries
- WHO states H1N1 swine flu world's most dominant virus
- WHO warns of thousands of new Ebola cases
- WHO's reaction to H1N1 influenced by drug companies, reports claim
- WHO: 36 million cured of tuberculosis in last fifteen years
- WHO: H1N1 influenza virus still a pandemic
- WHO: Polio reemerging in Africa
- Wikinews discusses H1N1 with the WHO
Media in category "World Health Organisation"
This category contains only the following file.
- World Health Organization logo.jpg 496 × 427; 50 KB