Comments:Benet Academy, Illinois boys basketball team defeats Naperville North after scoring crucial three-pointer
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Are we really going to have high school basket ball results show up in the wiki news RSS feed?
- Why not? Wikinews allows local news in moderation. Calebrw (talk) 07:45, 14 December 2009 (UTC)
- I disagree on sporting events never being news - except for American Football, it's more kevlar than human. And, why not every high-school basketball game? Additional RSS feeds should be addable, so a main feed, a sports feed, or even down to an Illinois sports feed. Right now there's insufficient articles per day to justify filtering the main RSS feed to exclude local-only stories. --Brian McNeil / talk 00:46, 30 December 2009 (UTC)