Comments:Bush calls for congress to make more money available for Food Aid
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
- Correction: Committed to improving public relation by tricking the public into thinking thath e's committed to fixing one problem he's caused --A101 - (talk) 16:25, 2 May 2008 (UTC)
- and how, pray tell, did Bush cause the so-called food crisis? I'd say that there is a fair amount of blame to be placed on those who pushed for bio-fuels . --SVTCobra 22:16, 2 May 2008 (UTC)