Comments:Egyptian billionaire MP, former policeman to hang for Lebanese pop star's murder
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
- Also, businessmen should NEVER hold any sort of government position. --184.108.40.206 (talk) 15:38, 24 May 2009 (UTC)
- Actually, NPOV doesn't apply to commentary pages. While I'm here, I'm on the fence as regards the death penalty (due to indirect affects on family of accused and potential for abuse) but if your gonna have it, this is a case where the death penalty is the one to use. Blood Red Sandman (Talk) (Contribs) 17:43, 25 May 2009 (UTC)