Comments:International Criminal Court in The Hague issues arrest warrant for leader of Sudan
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
An interesting development. Hopefully the Security Council will go ahead and enforce this as necessary. We need to teach a lesson to all the tyrants of the world, that their crimes will not go unpunished, and that justice will not take decades. 184.108.40.206 21:40, 4 March 2009 (UTC)
Aha. What about the Israeli tyrants who just murdered thousands of unarmed civilians in Gaza recently? Oh wait. That was war my bad my bad... Carry on. - LOL
- Refuse to be sheep! Refuse to be lied to!
- The whole UN related organizations never trial people who have to be trialed. For example: Why didn't the ICC trial George Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell?
- UN as usual misleads the world; & because the third-world countries are thirsty for "democracy" & freedom", they think that the UN or US are helping them "Oh, they are helping us"! LOOK AROUND! Which countries have improved after the UN or US entered/intervened/conquered in? Iraq? Afghanistan?.....
- Remembering how George Bush, Condoleezza Rice, Colin Powell, Donald Rumsfeld were lying concerning the war on Iraq makes me astonished!
- Reading about all of them on uncyclopedia is even a praise!
- UN is practically working for US government profits & needs. Therefore, violating the 30th Article in the Human Rights articles. Consequently the UN is a false organization. BTW, I'm not against the US citizens nor Human Rights articles --Mahmudmasri (talk) 11:45, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
- You idiot. The US is against the ICC. The US does not recognize the ICC. The UN is a nuisance to the US with Russia and China vetoing everything. Go fuck yourself in the ear until you wake up. --220.127.116.11 13:36, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
Your both dumb
Very nice seeing right wing Americans and right wing Muslims fighting makes a lefty like me smile.