Comments:US Marine arrested at Logan International Airport for possessing bomb making material
This page is for commentary on the news. If you wish to point out a problem in the article (e.g. factual error, etc), please use its regular collaboration page instead. Comments on this page do not need to adhere to the Neutral Point of View policy. You should sign your comments by adding ~~~~ to the end of your message. Please remain on topic. Though there are very few rules governing what can be said here, civil discussion and polite sparring make our comments pages a fun and friendly place. Please think of this when posting.
Quick hints for new commentators:
- Use colons to indent a response to someone else's remarks
- Always sign your comments by putting --~~~~ at the end
- You can edit a section by using the edit link to the right of the section heading
Obviously planted by Barack Obama to further the "all soldiers are terrorists" chant he and his followers have been drumming. It's all leading to a complete disbandment of the US military. 184.108.40.206 03:00, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
- Cool story bro.
- Hahaha, I didn't even know there was such a chant until you mentioned it. Perhaps you are part of the conspiracy too? Hahaha, some people are so totally retarded that they should have a bullet in their head. --220.127.116.11 08:28, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
- Like, say, THE TROOPS?!?! 18.104.22.168 12:26, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
- Well, he failed to declare that he had firearms, so, it is sort of his fault.--Unionhawk (talk) 15:21, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
My take on this
FULL DISCLOSURE: Aside from my contributions here on Wikinews, I am also a part-time TSA screener at Boston Logan. I'd like to say, good job for us here, say thanks to the AM crew next door at Terminal B in the US Airways checked baggage area. As for McCarran... I can't speak for them. It was failure on their part.
And no, I highly doubt this was some Obama ploy to frame soldiers as extremists. I think it was just an unlucky Marine who didn't know the rules and regulations. --Patrick M (TUFKAAP) (talk) 16:46, 20 April 2009 (UTC)
YOU SUCK ASSHOLE GO USAF