Category:Conservative Party (UK)
(Redirected from Conservative Party (UK))
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Conservative Party (UK)"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Theresa May calls for June general election
- Theresa May to become UK Prime Minister as opposition begins leadership election
- Theresa May's Conservative Party wins UK election but loses majority, leaving Brexit plan in question
- Thousands march in London calling for David Cameron's resignation over tax affairs
- Tory candidate in election gaffe
- UK begins airstrikes against IS in Syria
- UK chancellor raises national insurance payments for self employed in new budget
- UK Conservative party wins last seat in 2010 general election
- UK culture minister Maria Miller called to resign following alleged threat to Telegraph newspaper
- UK elections: David Cameron becomes Prime Minister
- UK elections: Hung parliament, Cameron to negotiate with Liberal Democrats
- UK government announce police stop-and-search powers rethink
- UK government formally launches same-sex marriage legislation in Parliament
- UK House of Commons vote against Syria intervention
- UK opposition leader David Cameron's bicycle was stolen
- UK Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards to investigate Nadine Dorries reality TV appearance
- UK's Conservatives promise an end to deficit by 2020, Human Rights Act repeal
- Unite union tell UK Labour to offer EU referendum