(Redirected from Influenza A virus subtype H1N1)Jump to navigation Jump to search
This is the category for Swine flu.
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
Pages in category "Swine flu"
The following 52 pages are in this category, out of 52 total.
- Saudi Arabia fears Hajj swine flu outbreak as four pilgrims die
- School closed after five-year-old boy dies from suspected swine flu in Buckinghamshire, England
- Seven die from H1N1 swine flu virus; total virus victims in Wales rises to 21
- Six H1N1 cases appear in the Philippines
- State of emergency declared in New York over H1N1 swine flu virus
- Swine flu cases in Fiji reach 97
- Swine flu cases worldwide top 1,000
- Swine flu claims first UK victim
- Swine flu deaths reported in Argentina
- Swine flu outbreaks appear globally; WHO raises pandemic alert level to 5
- Swine flu patients taken to Kenyan capital to fly home to UK Sunday
- Swine flu reported in more countries; WHO warns of possible pandemic risk
- Swine flu worldwide: update
- Swine flu, in-depth: worldwide report
- Swine flu: recent developments worldwide
- WHO declares global swine flu pandemic
- WHO director: Pandemic alert level will not be raised
- WHO states H1N1 swine flu world's most dominant virus
- WHO's reaction to H1N1 influenced by drug companies, reports claim
- WHO: H1N1 influenza virus still a pandemic
- Wikinews discusses H1N1 with the WHO
- Wikinews discusses the H1N1 pandemic with the CDC
- Wikinews Shorts: August 13, 2009
- Wikinews Shorts: May 11, 2009
- Wikinews Shorts: May 14, 2009