- 17 June 2017: Amazon.com to acquire Whole Foods at US$42 per share
- 19 May 2017: 17 million accounts' hashed passwords, emails stolen, Zomato says
- 10 May 2017: Cyberattack, not HBO comedian, caused website wipeout, says FCC
- 28 April 2017: Debian to shutdown public File Transfer Protocol services
- 14 April 2017: Google blocks home device from responding to Burger King commercial
- 8 March 2017: Wikileaks publishes files on CIA hacking abilities
- 25 February 2017: Google performs first successful collision attack on SHA-1 security algorithm
Note. This page is used to add news items to the Wikipedia Internet Portal.