- 19 October 2017: Digital security researchers publicly reveal vulnerability in WPA2 WiFi protocol
- 29 September 2017: Russia asks Facebook to comply with personal data policy
- 21 September 2017: Al Jazeera says Snapchat's act a 'clear attack on the rights of journalists' as Snapchat blocks Qatar-based news network's channel in Saudi Arabia
- 17 June 2017: Amazon.com to acquire Whole Foods at US$42 per share
- 19 May 2017: 17 million accounts' hashed passwords, emails stolen, Zomato says
- 10 May 2017: Cyberattack, not HBO comedian, caused website wipeout, says FCC
- 28 April 2017: Debian to shutdown public File Transfer Protocol services
Note. This page is used to add news items to the Wikipedia Internet Portal.