Talk:RU486 Abortion pill hearings begin in Australia
I suggest someone move this page to a name that mentions the hearings are Australian, EG. "RU486 abortion pill hearings begin in the Australian upper house" or "Austrailian RU486 ... hearings". Thanx 126.96.36.199 00:45, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
some very similar language from The Advertiser article appears in the article here. e.g. "Speaking outside the hearings..." 188.8.131.52 03:24, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
- Its been fixed mate. I ask that you would re-read the article again, bearing in mind the changes. And please remove the tag. I would also ask that you get an username, and a Talks page to enable discussion. --elliot_k 04:52, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
- Dr Connold's quote has been removed.--elliot_k 05:02, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
- There is still some issues with this. for example the first paragraph is a C&P.
- Dear anonymous, no name person - More information please? Please tell me where the C&P is from? And what you issue is with the first paragraph. What other "issues" are there in this article? Also, out of courtesy, please use a username signature to identify yourself, and make dialogue flow. Thanks --elliot_k 05:55, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
Note about sources. To my understanding, a copy-vio is using material you're not allowed to under law, like copying and pasting a portain of the article. Plagerism is using sources without listing them. If you are quoting something it should be directly atributed on that line.
- Dear Anonymous no name, What is a "portain"? All sources are always listed. I am a stickler for that. I did not realise that Wikinews guidelines ask for direct attribution in the line? Maybe I'm wrong...? --elliot_k 06:19, 4 February 2006 (UTC)
Bawolff ☺☻ 05:30, 4 February 2006 (UTC)