Talk:UK Prince William picks brother Harry to be best man at royal wedding

From Wikinews, the free news source you can write!
Jump to navigation Jump to search

In the UK, at least, I have never, ever, heard of Prince William being called "Prince William of Wales". — μ 14:42, 14 February 2011 (UTC)

Well in the US we don't go saying the "President of the US," we just call him "The President." EDIT: usually :P DragonFire1024 (Talk to the Dragon) 17:36, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
But "Prince William of Wales"? Compare with w:Prince Charles. — μ 17:44, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
Eh...I see what you mean, but at the same time, I didn't really do a double take. DragonFire1024 (Talk to the Dragon) 17:47, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
  • I'd go, for the title, with something along the lines of 'British prince' or 'UK prince', and avoid a proper title (i.e. use of prince as a common noun and not a Proper Noun). But yes, this is an awkward one. Blood Red Sandman (Talk) (Contribs) 18:49, 14 February 2011 (UTC)
I have renamed to "UK Prince ..." and will publish. --SVTCobra 00:20, 15 February 2011 (UTC)

Review of revision 1179677 [Passed][edit]

please add "royalty" category[edit]

{{editprotected}} Ragettho (talk) 04:29, 8 June 2011 (UTC)

Done Tyrol5 (talk) 16:31, 25 June 2011 (UTC)