Talk:Uniting Church at Auburn destroyed by fire
I overheard half a telephone conversation yesterday. It was in a public place, with lots of people around and the person was talking at a high volume. I do not think they can have any expectation of privacy.
I have no reason to believe that the person was making the following up, but there is a chance the person is mistaken in their beliefs, either in part or in whole. Treat each of the following points with the caution they deserves before incorporating into a story.
- Up to 50,000 people will be converging on a Sydney beach this coming Sat/Sun.
- These people plan to just 'sit' there and drink.
- "Aussies" will be coming from up and down the coast to the beach (the coast = coastal NSW relative to Sydney)
- Bikie gangs are involved.
- The Comanchero gang has told police that they "own" Maroubra and will look after it. The police agreed. There
will be no more trouble at Maroubra.
- There is drug money being laundered in Maroubra and the owners of that money want to protect it from interference.
- The Nomad bikie gang were involved in destroying a Tongan Church on Parramatta Road.
- The Nomads are a 'leb' gang in that they are mostly Lebanese.
I would like my IP address and identity to remain private.
- This information could be included in one of our articles, but it would only be something like this: There are a number of rumours circulating, including that the Nomad bikie gang was responsible for the arson attack on the Tongan Church at Auburn, and a gang called the "Comanchero gang" have pledged to protect Maroubra. - Borofkin 00:18, 15 December 2005 (UTC)