Category:Conservative Party (UK)
(Redirected from UK Conservative Party)Jump to navigation Jump to search
to see the latest articles.
From Wikinews, the free news source you can write.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
Pages in category "Conservative Party (UK)"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Theresa May calls for June general election
- Theresa May to become UK Prime Minister as opposition begins leadership election
- Theresa May's Conservative Party wins UK election but loses majority, leaving Brexit plan in question
- Thousands march in London calling for David Cameron's resignation over tax affairs
- Tory candidate in election gaffe
- UK begins airstrikes against IS in Syria
- UK chancellor raises national insurance payments for self employed in new budget
- UK Conservative party wins last seat in 2010 general election
- UK culture minister Maria Miller called to resign following alleged threat to Telegraph newspaper
- UK elections: David Cameron becomes Prime Minister
- UK elections: Hung parliament, Cameron to negotiate with Liberal Democrats
- UK government announce police stop-and-search powers rethink
- UK government formally launches same-sex marriage legislation in Parliament
- UK House of Commons vote against Syria intervention
- UK opposition leader David Cameron's bicycle was stolen
- UK Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards to investigate Nadine Dorries reality TV appearance
- UK's Conservatives promise an end to deficit by 2020, Human Rights Act repeal
- Unite union tell UK Labour to offer EU referendum